Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mastitis

Seriously, can I not catch a break here? I now have mastitis. Woke up with a bad fever last night, bad chills and two really hard lumps in each boob. As soon as I woke up I knew what was going on. Great. I am taking so many pills right now (migraine meds daily, zantac b/c the migraine meds give me reflux, an antibiotic for some kind of bladder infection that I can't seem to kick) I feel like a junkie. Now I have to call my Midwife and get more pills to clear this up. When the heck is it ever going to end?? I really don't have a point to this other than to complain. I will just suck it up and deal but I needed to whine for a min.

On the bright side, (yes, I do still try to look on the bright side) since I do have to call my midwife I figure I might as well ask about whatever it is I can take to help dry up my milk faster. Why not add one more thing to the mix eh?

Thx for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews