Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Update 6-12-07


I'll try and keep this brief! LOL

Let's see - I'm 15+wks pg and everything is great. Had an appt last Monday and finally heart baby's heartbeat. Not sure if I even posted but at my last appt they couldn't find the hb but thought that it was just positioning. HR was 160 and all is looking great. We find out if we're having an Eryn or an Owen on July 3rd. They are testing me early for GD this time around - I have to go in and do the drink on July 5th. Ugh. I don't want to be dieting that long! I'm hoping I don't have it this pg.

PTing update: going pretty well so far. I got home from work last night and Aidan was running around in just a tshirt. No undies and no accidents! My SIL had been taking him to the potty for most of the afternoon every 15min or so and having him sit on it. I put him in underwear when I got home and let him run around. We let him go outside and SIL asked if he wanted to pee on the flowers. After running back and forth w/nothing happening he finally said Kellie, I pee on the flowers! He ran up to the house, pulled down his underpants and peed on the flowers!! YAY! You would have thought that we just won a million dollars w/all the screaming he did. He was SO proud of himself and ran around the yard like a crazy man. So far so good. We had a poop accident but hey, it's day one so what can I expect?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews