Tuesday, February 17, 2009

6 months


Hi girls, I can't believe how quickly the time is going by - I go back to work in a month! Ryan had his 6mon check up last week. Height: 28in (95%) Weight: 20lbs, 14oz (95%) 5 shots at this visit b/c he got a Flu shot along with his vaccinations. He took them like a champ though - as soon as the Dr was done and I picked him up he was fine. We had a rough 4 nights of sleeping after that though - he was up from 11pm - 2am. I'm blaming the shots......thankfully he is back to his normal routine now. He also had a fever the night he had his shots - temp was a little concerning (THANK YOU for all of your help C!!!) but with Tylenol and Motrin he was okay by the following night. And of course the obligatory pics. There are a lot b/c I haven't whored out my kids lately LOL.

OH!!! One more thing - you will notice Ryan's rash. It's terrible. In the last two days it has gone from bad to so much worse. Does anyone have any advice for me as to what I can put on it to make it clear up? I haven't done the boys Christmas pics yet b/c I don't want this terrible rash in them. Nothing I am doing is working! TIA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews