Friday, February 20, 2009

9-27-08 First night in our own house


WE SLEPT IN OUR OWN HOUSE LAST NIGHT!!!!!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! I am SO freaking excited and happy to post this and yes, I am totally posting and running b/c I have to go to BJ's to stock up my empty house. All our bedrooms are set up and functional but I still had to come here (at my FIL's right now) to shower. We have no phone, internet or cable until OCT 7TH but hey, at least I can sleep there!! I'm cooking our first family meal tonight and I can't wait to use my double oven.

No pics yet - we're still waiting for some things to be delivered but I will share very soon!! (this explains my abscence on the board as of late too - we've been going back and forth all week moving things)

Sorry to post and run but I gotta go! (((hugs))) to all and TY so much for putting up with this LONG journey!!!! We're having an Open House sometime next month - you are ALL invited to come LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews