Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Taking a break 9-10-06

I just wanted to let you all know that I am going to be MIA for a little while.
This has been the hardest weekend of my entire life and I realize I have too much on my plate right now.

Things with my Mom have taken a really bad corner and I didn't know just how bad she was. I need to spend as much time with her as I can so I can bring her back to her normal self. I know I am being obtuse and I apologize. To be dead honest I am so flustered and just so out of whack that I don't know how to explain. I am numb.

I have always been the "go to" person for my family, my friends, everyone. I don't ask ppl for help - I'm the one they all go to FOR help. For once in my life I realize that this is too much weight on my shoulders and I don't think I can do it alone. I feel like I am being torn from all sides and I need to make sure that it doesn't happen b/c my Mom needs me now more than ever.

I will try to keep up with posts and post when I can but it may be a while. I just didn't want to disappear and have you all wondering. I am going to be okay.

If anyone needs (or wants) to contact me my email is
cf9801@yahoo.com

Just know that I you girls and I'll be thinking of all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews