Tuesday, February 17, 2009

No more nuk!!

8-13-06

I just decided today would be a good day to start trying to wean Aidan off the Nuk. So far, so good. He hasn't had it since he woke up this morning. I kept it in my pocket all day just in case he had a meltdown but there wasn't one bad enough for me to give in.

He went to sleep tonight without it - I'm just nervous that he is going to wake up in the middle of the night freaking out b/c he doesn't have it. We'll see what happens!

Wish us luck!!


Update:

Hi girls!

SO FAR SO GOOD!!!! He hasn't had one at all in over 24hrs - I'm so excited! He woke up at 6am today though and hasn't gone back to bed. ARGH. But he hasn't freaked out for the Nuk either. I'm thinking we're good to go.

Although I hope he doesn't steal Ryan's - I didn't think of this until this morning but I hope seeing R's won't make him realize he doesn't have one anymore. So far he hasn't seen it as Ryan woke up at 10am for his bottle and is now sleeping again.

Thanks for asking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews