Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Complete 3-24-08


Hi everyone!

Thank you all for your well wishes. I am hanging in there. The surgery went well - took about two hours. My Dr did tell me that I will need to have another "somewhere down the road." I asked why and he said the muscle and tissue quality was not what he was expecting to find in a 31yr old and that is probably why my bladder fell. I asked if this was my fault and he said no, just how I was born. Phew! I was worried that I did it to myself lol.

My belly is sore from my tubal and I am MUCH sorer "downtown" than I ever expected. I can equate the pain to when I had Aidan and he tore me ass to elbow. My Dr explained that they went in through the front to cut the muscle and tissue, put my bladder back where it belonged and then sewed the muscle and tissue back together. What I didn't realize is that the posterior repair involved cutting me from front to back. Like an episiotomy. That sucks. So I feel like I went into the hosp to deliver a baby but came out with nothing lol.

I'm feeling better each day and just trying to take it easy. At least I can check in from my laptop while laying in bed lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews