Wednesday, February 18, 2009

36 wk, 2 d

Hi girls,

I might be a bit sporadic on the board in the next week or so. My last day of work is a week from Friday and I have a lot to do before I go, including training my temp. I'll try to catch up from home when I can.

Update on me - I'm 36wks, 2d today. Had my check up yest afternoon and all looks good. Erynn's hb was 154, bp is low, they did the Group B Strep and I'll get those results on Tues. I'm 1cm dilated and my midwife could feel Erynn's head. I'm not thinking I'm going early though - I did this with Ryan too. The only concern is about my iron level. In spite of being on Slow FE for 2mon my iron came in at only 8.8 yest. I don't know what more I can do about that.

I think that's about it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews