Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Update 5-31-06


Hi girls,

Things are pretty good so far over here. Aidan is adjusting to being a big brother with almost no problem. He is a little clingy sometimes with John and I and a little whiney but nothing major. (We just saw his four "filler" teeth that had yet to come in all just popped through so I'm hoping that has something to do with it) He is always looking for Ryan and very protective. He is VERY gentle with him too so far which is a godsend. Today Ryan was taking a nap and John and Aidan were watchign tv in Aidan's room so I went to check in on them and Aidan looked up and shrugged like "where is my brother?" LOL. It's great.

On the Ryan front - good LORD he is a pig! All he does is eat eat eat. Last night he was eating every HOUR from 10pm to 3:30am. I am so freaking exhausted. Is this normal?!? Aidan wasn't like this at all. And I'm not talking about nibbling for just a min or two either - I'm talking hard core eating:

At 10pm he bf for 40min, then had a 2oz bottle at 11pm (I pump in between him eating so I have some backup in case we need it), then 25min on the boob at 12:15, then 3oz btl at 1:30am, then 25min bf at 2:30am, and another 2oz btl at 3:10am. Seriously girls, is this normal?

I'm waiting to see how he does tonight. My boobs are killing me from the bfing but what can I do. I'm going to pump again in a few considering he went through almost my whole back up supply last night alone. Luckily I have 3X as much milk as I did with Aidan this time around so I'm able to keep pumping and bfing as well.

That's all for now - I'm going to catch up on what I'm missing around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews