Friday, February 20, 2009

Second surgery 9-10-08

Posted by Steph
John left a vm saying everything went well but she's in a lot of pain. I'll let you guys know if I hear anything tomorrow. I'm not sure if she'll be answering her phone. Tons of get well soon vibes and (((Hugs))) for my bbff!

Update
She is still in a lot of pain. She said the drugs aren't doing crap. She's not sure if she's coming home tomorrow or Saturday. Just keep sending the get well soon vibes and pain-free vibes would help too!


My Update
Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and wishes. I really appreciate them.

I can honestly say I was in no way, shape or form prepared for this kind of pain. Amy tried to warn me but omg. This is the worst pain I have ever felt in my entire life. Childbirth was nothing compared to this. After all was said and done I had a total of 6 different procedures during my surgery. Tonight is the first time I have been even up to getting on my laptop which says a lot lol.

I'm still hanging in bed for the most part but I am getting up and about to walk around a bit. Yes, I am listening to Dr's orders and still not picking up the kids and taking it easy.....I promise. I really can't do a lot anyway b/c the pain is still bad. I'm hoping it lets up soon. I have stitches all over the damn place and a few I need to ask the Dr about b/c I have NO clue what they are for. I won't get into details - I'll spare you that.

Anyway, that's all. I just wanted to check in, say thank you and let you know I'm hanging in there. Nothing to do now but go forward right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews