Tuesday, February 17, 2009

She is gone



7-31-06

I don't even know how to say this b/c I've never had to deal with it before but I could desperately use your prayers. My mother in law is dying. We have hospice in the house now and we've been up all night with her. There is nothing left to be done. She is on morphine now to keep her comfortable and we have all said our goodbyes and given our permission for her to let go. Please say a prayer that she is able to pass on soon girls. I know I haven't updated on my MIL or my Mom in a while but that is b/e it's like one thing after the other and nothing but bad news. So I'm sure hearing that my MIL is literally on her death bed is a shock and I'm sorry for that. I know how many friends I have on this board and I am grateful for every last one of you. I will be using your strength until the time comes.

Update - 433pm My MIL has passed on. She is with God now. Thank you all so much for your prayers and well wishes. I'll talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews