Wednesday, February 18, 2009

37 weeks


Hi girls,

Everything is going good for the most part. Erynn is doing great, still in the "ready" position. I'm 1.5cm dilated and my midwife said yesterday that my cervix is thinning. Lost 2lbs in the last week. Iron is still only 8.8. Group B came back negative! YAY!
I am having one "issue." Really TMI but has anyone experienced excessive diarreah this close to the end? I have had it for almost 2wks straight now. My midwife had me leave a sample - oh what fun that was- and they are sending it to the hospital for testing just to make sure everything is okay.

Friday is my last day of work and it cannot come fast enough! I'm out until April 1st but I'm praying I never have to come back at all.

That's about it - TFR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews