Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Schedule at 4 mon


Hello girls,

Could you give me a breakdown of your eating schedules for this age? I am STILL not remembering everything from Aidan when he was this age and I'm trying to get Ryan on a bit of an earlier schedule. He sleeps until 10 or 11am so this has been kind of challenging. His last feeding is at 10pm but I'd like to get it back to 9pm or maybe even 8pm. (Wouldn't that be heavenly - both kids down for the night at 8pm??!!)

Here is our schedule as of late - we just started Ryan on cereal and fruit yesterday.

10am - 8oz bottle and 3T of oatmeal mixed with 1/2 container of fruit
2pm - 8oz bottle and 3T of oatmeal with remaining 1/2 of fruit
6pm - 8oz bottle
10pm - 8oz bottle with 3T of oatmeal mixed w/nursery water (which I may have to alter b/c last night he was making the funniest faces while eating it which is why I mixed it with fruit this am)

Any suggestions?? TIA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews