Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Update 8-8-08

Hi girls,

I miss all of you so much!!! I've been trying to catch up on posts but after missing more than a week it might take me forever. I'll catch up and reply as soon as I can.

Well, we buried my MIL on Friday and I don't think I stopped crying all day. I still have my moments but for the most part we are ALL doing okay. Everyone is just glad she is not suffering anymore. The last day and a half she was completely unresponsive. The last time she opened her eyes on Sunday was when DH leaned Aidan over to give her a kiss goodnight. She opened her eyes right up and looked at him but that was the last time. She died Monday at 4:11pm with all of us right there. I was holding her hand, FIL was holding her other hand. I fully believe her spirit had left Sunday night. I don't know if y'all think I'm whacked but that is honestly what I believe. FIL is doing much better than any of us anticipated and I'm so relieved to say that.

I've been busy as hell over here trying to clear up all of MIL's paperwork with my FIL and SIL. (who, by the way, has turned a completely new leaf - I have no clue what happened to the d-bag I've known for the last 6 yrs.) Yesterday was spent getting my FIL all set up w/new bank accts and tomorrow will be safe deposit box retrieval among other things. I can't believe how much there is to do!

Unfortunately things are still crappy in my other affairs. My Mom is back in Mass General Hospital with Congestive Heart Failure and Renal Failure. She has been in there for over a week now. I'm praying just as hard as I can for her to get better and go back to the Rehabilitation hosp. If you could spare a few prayers I would greatly appreciate it - seems like the weight of the world is on my shoulders these days.

In happier news the boys are doing FANTASTIC! Aidan is still a big boy bed sleeper and he has done amazingly well. He has only climbed out of his bed twice and it was the last two nights - I think part of it is what is going on around here with my MIL's passing. He'll wake up screaming and climb out but just once per night and then it's rock for a few min and right back to bed. He has THREE new words too - I am SO excited b/c I was really getting worried about him not talking so much. No, Yes and Trash. LMAO. Ryan is getting SO big - I need to get to my gf's house so I can weigh him again. I'm still bfing but it's getting harder as I'm barely making enough for him. I'm going to keep it up though as long as I can. He is definitely a little piggy - double chin firmly established and all. I will post pics asap.

I'm going to end here or I'll be typing all day. TY if you have made it this far. I hope to be back on tonight since DH goes back to work.

and (((HUGS)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews