Tuesday, February 17, 2009

We're Home!

5-28-06

Hi everyone!!!!

We got home this afternoon and everyone is doing GREAT. Ryan is such an easy baby so far - can't wait to see what tonight is like lol.

My computer is still down so until I figure out if I can upload pics to my MIL's computer the only thing I can give you guys for pictures is the link to his hospital web page. I hope it works. The pictures don't do him justice but Ryan is the spitting image of Aidan when he was born - that is the first thing John and I said when we saw him.

http://www.growingfamily.com/webnursery/babypage_view.asp?URLID=3I6B6F0E6J

If the link doesn't work then go to
www.southshorehospital.org then click on Web Nursery, enter May 26th and look for Ryan F.

I will post Ryan's birth story asap!!! My birth experience this time around was MUCH different!!

(((HUGS))) to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews