Wednesday, February 18, 2009

6 weeks






I can't believe it's already been 6 weeks! Where the hell does the time go??? Dr says he is very impressed with her - she was cheerful as all get out today. "Talking" up a storm, smiling and laughing. He had just gotten through asking if she started smiling yet - it was like she was on cue - she immediately laughed and smiled when he asked. As if to say "ya right buddy, have you seen my brothers? I have to do something to get noticed!" lol.

Her stats:
Height: 23in (+1.5in) 91%
Weight: 11lbs, 5oz (+2.5lbs!!!!!) 88%

She really is doing well. She gives us anywhere from 6-7hrs straight sleep every night which is great. I can't complain. Still on bm - I haven't had to supplement at all. I pump and I nurse b/c I want to make sure I keep my supply up. Now that she gets it she'll do either/or. That makes things easier too. I guess that is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews