Wednesday, February 18, 2009

2nd GD test 8-31-07


I can't believe I have to drink this crap again!! I passed the first test with no problem but they are testing me again today.

Can I get some no GD vibes? I don't want to go through all that again - I have enough shit in my life right now!

Thx girls!


Update:
Well, I would have been able to get my results this afternoon but after talking to midwife she wants me to just take it easy and get a whole weekend of rest so I have to call back on Tuesday.

Will you keep posted - thanks for asking!



Update:

Go figure, can't I catch a break?

Sign me up for the 3hr b/c I bombed the 1hr this time. Blood sugar was 162. I also have a really low iron level. Mine was 9.9 and the minimum is supposed to be 11.7. Great. Now they want me to take my prenatal AND iron every other day. That should help with my consitpation issues eh?

Sorry to sound like a whiney brat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews