Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Update on passing


4-23-07




First, I just want to say thank you to all of you for the kind msgs, emails and notes. I really appreciate your thinking of me during all of this. My Mom was the most amazing person in my life and this has been so hard for me. Knowing I had so many friends thinking of me and giving me support really helped - esp when so many ppl were counting on me to be the strong supportive one!

My Mom passed last Mon night. Her funeral was Friday morning. I honestly still don't think it has hit me. I haven't had a real cry yet - I'm still waiting for the breakdown. I had to hold it together for everyone else so I'm not really sure I know how to let it all go you know? Monday was esp tough. We had taken my Mom off life support and were waiting for her to pass. My sister was all stressed out (understandably) and had a seizure in the ICU. Well, b/c she had a seizure on hospital grounds they brought her to the ER. After her seizures she HAS to take meds b/c she gets a migraine. At the hosp she didn't get her migraine meds fast enough so the migraine induced another seizure. This time, when she woke up, she didn't remember anything. She thought it was 2004. Had no idea why we were at the hospital. That was really awful - how was I supposed to remind my sister that we were there to say goodbye to our Mother? I did though and we got through it.

Everyone has gone home now and life is "back to normal" whatever that means. I'm back to work so I'll be back online. I have a lot of catching up to do.

I do have some good news - but I will post that seperately.

TY again girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews