Wednesday, February 18, 2009

3-5-08 might need surgery

A couple of the girls on here already know this but I am going to see a surgeon tomorrow about possibly having surgery. Not by choice. I just found out today that I have a prolapsed uterus. Apparantly having Erynn was too much strain on my body and my uterus is literally falling out of me. I'm having a really hard time dealing with this but I haven't even posted b/c I feel like all I do is post bad news and I don't want you guys to think I am making it up. I feel like I'm always posting about bad things around here.

My midwife told me today that a partial hysterectomy is the best route. Apparantly the prolapse is pretty advanced. She had me stand up during my exam and it was *right there* She kept saying how sorry she was but what can I do.

I'm sad that the *final* decision is just taken away from me. I still haven't had my tubal - I had decided to wait a while. But what's meant to be will be. I have three beautiful, healthy children and I am very thankful for them. If I have to have the partial like my midwife thinks then it is happening for a reason and I will deal with it as it comes.

TY all again - I really do appreciate each and every one of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews