Wednesday, February 18, 2009

33 weeks


Morning girls,

Had my 33wk appt yest and all is well. I actually LOST 2lbs over the last 2wks (never lost at the end w/the boys but I'll take it this time around lol). My midwife was measuring my belly and says I'm right on track but then was kind of feeling my belly and said Erynn may be my small baby. YAY! I soooo want to have a lil girl and not a linebacker like her brothers lol.
Agnes mentioned they probably wouldn't have me go to 41wks this time around like I did with Ryan but I think I'm going to tell her I'm comfortable waiting. My labor/delivery with Ryan was SO much easier than with Aidan. With Aidan I was induced on my due date and with Ryan I was a week late. Went into the hosp at 4cm. As long as nothing is wrong then I don't see the problem with waiting Erynn out. If I'm overdue I get paid longer too.

I have one more 2wk appt and then I start going every week. I can't believe I only have 6.5wks left!!

TFR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews