Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Cancer.

4-13-06

My MIL had her surgery yesterday and we got some really bad news.

She has cancer. The tumor in her lung has doubled in size since last week. All of the fluid they drained last Friday is back and then some. They tested the fluid again yesterday and it IS malignant. She has two Dr's on her case right now and they conferred and have given her 3 mon to live. They don't think chemo or radiation is going to help at all.

She is meeting with an Oncologist this morning and we'll see what she has to say. She is the #1 oncologist in the area from what I am told. We are praying as hard as we can that she has a better prognosis.

As soon as DH hears from his sister he is going to call me w/the oncologist's report.

Please keep her in your prayers. I am devastated right now. I know I complain about my MIL but I honestly do love her and I am not ready for her to leave. I'm not even sure what else to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews