Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Two Weeks



I can't believe it's been two weeks already. Things are going really well I am happy to say. She is doing great. She only cries when she is hungry, she eats, is awake for a bit and then goes back to sleep. We lucked out and I am grateful. Her 2 wk check up was today - here are her stats: When we left the hosp: Now: 7lbs, 11oz 8lbs, 12oz - she gained 17oz in 14 days! 20 1/2in 21 1/4in HC 34.5 HC 37 Dr says she is doing awesome and looks more like a one month - 6wk old. She was awake and very alert the whole time. Yay - we're doing something right lol. She still won't bf but I am okay with it. Yes, it would be easier if she would but honestly as long as she gets my bm I don't care how she gets it. I'm pumping every 3hrs and I'm able to freeze this time around - I have 78.5oz of frozen bm already! I plan to keep it up as long as I can. Thx for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews