Friday, February 20, 2009

Tooth Accident 9-1-08


So, this weekend was a great one. We took the kids camping in my FIL's RV to a place we'd never been before. It was really great. I'd definitely go back again and we all had a fantastic time. Until today. I was in the camper packing up for the drive home and I hear Ryan let out an awful scream. I ran out and all I see is blood pouring out of his mouth. He had tripped and slammed his teeth on the picnic bench on the fall down. At first I thought his tooth was gone but it wasn't - it's all the way up into his gums. We ended up in the ER. He has to see a ped dentist tomorrow for full x rays and we'll find out if they can save the tooth or not. ER doc told us to be prepared that they might have to take it out b/c it's really up there.

I am *pretty* sure this happened to someone else's child on here - if I'm right can you pls let me know what happened?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews