Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sleep issues 13 mon

Ryan used to sleep straight through the night 12-13hrs at a minimum. Well, for the last 3 nights in a row he has woken up around 1am and is up crying off and on for the rest of the night!

The night before last night it was just me and I was up with him from 1am - 5am. Then he slept until 10am for DH. (go figure) I don't know what the heck is going on. I tried CIO but he woke up Aidan so I had TWO kids to put back to sleep and SIL said she heard him crying all night too. Great. I don't want to disturb the entire freaking house so it looks like CIO might not be such a good option right now. (Have I mentioned lately that I can't WAIT for my damn house to be done? lol)

I *think* Aidan might have gone through this too but I can't remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews