Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Seizure update 2-19-06


I am sobbing.

My sister had a seizure tonight and I couldn't help. She didn't know me. I prayed so hard that this would never happen. I was on the phone when she woke up. I was talking to her. I said do you know my voice? She said no. Her gf asked if she had a sister. Cheryl said she didn't know. Cynthia said do you know Christine? Cheryl said no. For 30min I tried to talk to her and she had no idea who I was.

I couldn't do ANYTHING.

She ended up having another seizure - psychogenic this time b/c she panicked from not knowing anything. 20min later I get a phone call. She is okay again and knows everyone. She was crying on the phone and so was I. We are both terrified that she didn't know me. She said "Christine what do I do if this ever happens again? You are the ONLY one I can go to - the only one that can get me down. What happens if I don't remember and you can't pull me back to you?"

I am sobbing again..........I am SO scared.......what if this happens again girls? I just don't know what to do. I felt SO helpless.

Please, please pray that she never forgets me again - we don't know what we'd do if it happened again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews