Tuesday, February 17, 2009

RASH

2-18-06 It's back.

The TERRIBLE rash I had when pg with Aidan is back. I woke up this morning and it's all over. This is what happened with Aidan and they tested me for PUPPS. I was known as "the pupps girl" in the hosp. Girls, I have NO idea what to do. I am literally trying so hard not to claw my skin off my body. It's everywhere. My arms, my legs, my stomach. I don't remember it being this early last time - I'm 27wks today. I am going to see my midwife on Wed for my G.D. test and my Rhogham shot and I hope to make it through til then to talk to her about it. I already bought the anti itch lotion - everything that I used with Aidan. But, like with him, it just isn't working. I might call on Monday and see if they are open - I am off for the holiday. Agnes is the midwife who ran my blood work last time so I'm sure she will remember my going through this then, hopefully she is working. I have no clue how I am going to make it through the next 13wks with this. I'm sorry to be so whiny and childlike here. I was just hoping so much to not have to deal with it this time. I'm hoping it doesn't get as bad as it did with Aidan. I had huge welts all over me - it looked like a bad sunburn with blisters but there was no liquid in the blisters. Here is just part of my arm - it looks like I have little bites all over me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews