Wednesday, February 18, 2009

2 months






First I have to get this out - it's hard getting 3 kids up and out the door by myself by 7:30am!! Good Lord! Erynn had a Dr appt at 9am and DH is in Inservice with the Sheriff's Dept all week so I have been on my own with the kids. I had to wake them all up, get them all dressed and out the door by 7:30am in order to give myself enough time to get the boys to school and Erynn to the Dr on time. Phew! She is sleeping now so I'm taking the opportunity to clean the house in between loads of laundry.

Anyway, she had a great check up! Her stats (with difference from 1mon):
Height: 25" (up 2") off the charts
Weight: 12lbs, 12oz (up 1lb, 7oz) 85%

The SV is mine - I got on the scale this morning and I've dropped another 5lbs. I am currently 11lbs less than I weighed when I got pg with Erynn making my total weight loss to date 33lbs. Only 10lbs away from my goal weight! (my goal weight is 5lbs less than what I weighed when I got married) Ideally I'd love to lose another 20lbs but one step at a time right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews