Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Stroke update


Good news: my boob is MUCH better!! YAY!!!

Bad news: my Mom had another stroke this morning. The stroke she had on Sunday left almost no damage - just the slurring and the drooping on the right side. This second stroke caused the slurring to get MUCH worse and she has weakness on her right side as well. Also, to make matters worse, she is having a brain biopsy in the morning. Her neurologist thinks she has some kind of infection in her brain. I went to see her tonight and she wanted to sign her healthcare proxy just in case. One more thing to rest on my shoulders.

Sorry to post and run but DH is in class and I'm home alone w/the kiddos. Aidan is down for the night but I have to go pump. I'll come back and catch up in a little bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews