Friday, January 23, 2009

Scheduled Induction

YAY!!!!!

Went to the dr today - 39wks. I told them how I've been - TMI but I've had some bathroom issues for a week and I've been nauseous for 3 days straight. I've also developed a rash on my tummy. So, I went to the dr today for my checkup and she looked at the rash and sent me for bloodwork. She says it could be one of two things: my body being overwhelmed and just done with being pregnant OR it could be something wrong with my liver enzymes. I call tomorrow for the results of my bloodwork.

Bottom line - she isn't going to wait. They are going to admit me to the hospital Monday night at 5pm and begin Cervadil. I'm thinking Aidan will be here sometime on Tuesday! YAY!

If anything happens before then (I doubt it since I'm still 1cm dilated and my cervix is still long) I'll let you all know!

Christine
Induction begins Monday! Woohooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews