Friday, January 23, 2009

TTC 3-23-04

Well, AF hit hardcore last night..........(TMI)......SO much blood! I'm usually not so heavy right away but last night was bad. I wonder if it has anything to do with the clomid? If any of you have any info that would be great. More for my own curiousity than anything else.

So, I start the second round of Clomid tomorrow. 50mg CD's 3-7. I just got off the phone with my RE's nurse and she said that my O'ing so late last month was uncommon and that she's sure I'll O earlier this cycle. I was going to start using the OPK's on CD18 b/c that is the earliest I have ever o'd since charting but she said that is a bad idea b/c I may miss my O. (the clomid should make me O sooner she says) She wants me to start the OPK's on CD12, so I will and see what happens. As soon as I get that + I'll be going in for the second IUI.

Just thought I'd give you all an update! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews