Friday, January 23, 2009

1st u/s 6-2-04

Sorry to be an attention whore but I am honestly just so excited I can't wait!!!! We finally get to see a picture of our lima bean! (literally, according to babycenter that is exactly how big our baby is lol) 2:15pm cannot come fast enough today!


Christine
EDD - we'll find out for sure today!!


UPDATE
Well, the u/s went great - NO twins!!!! Sorry, but I'm actually happy about this lol. I think that would have been really overwhelming for us.

Anyways, the tech started with an external u/s but couldn't see much so she did an internal. Poor DH was like um, where are they going with that wand? LOL. The baby looks great. Peanut was moving all around and we could see the heartbeat. Heartrate was 179/180. (I have been informed by relatives/friends that this means it's a girl???) I have a picture of the u/s but I haven't scanned it yet - I will do that asap. They did find out that I am a whole week further along!!! 10wks and 2 days today. YAY!! Official due date is now December 27th.

We have finalized our name choices as well. Aidan John Foley and Eryn Louise Foley. Heatherrenea pointed out how cute it would be if we have a girl b/c her inials would spell E.L.F and she would be due so close to Christmas!!!

They did find a large cyst on my right ovary - not sure if my dr is going to want to do anything about it. As long as it doesn't rupture then I don't mind it being there. I had a uterine cyst rupture a few months ago and ended up in the hospital. Ugh.

Anyways, I think that's all I have for now. My next dr appt is July 9th.

Christine
DD 12/27/04

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews