Friday, January 23, 2009

Update 11-16-04

Hi Girls!

First off - Gina I am SO sorry I didn't call you back!! My brother had my cell phone on a job interview and I didn't get your msg until 6am this morning. Thank you for checking on me and I'm sorry I didn't get back to you!

Okay, so I went to the dr yesterday and they did an internal and checked for amniotic fluid. Nothing. Then they sent me up to the hospital to rule out labor and check on the baby. Everything is okay. He is doing great. While they could see my contractions on the monitor my cervix is still high and closed which they said is great. They still sent me home yesterday and told me to stay in bed which is why I didn't get back on to update all of you! I had to call my coworker and ask her to shut down my computer here at work and close up my desk lol.

My dr says if go into labor from here on out they won't even try to stop it b/c Aidan will be okay. So that is good news - at least I know now if anything happens he'll be okay!

That's all for now, thank you again for checking on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews