Friday, January 23, 2009

29.5 weeks

OY! That is all I can say.

The visit went well I guess. She is starting me on new meds for my Acid Reflux b/c I literally haven't slept in 3 wks. Even if I just have dry toast for dinner I am up all night. Mind you, I eat dinner at 6pm and I go to bed at 10pm so it's not like I'm eating right before bed. She said all women get heartburn during pg but that this is too extreme and is swapping me from 1 pill a day to 4 pills a day on a different script.

And so much for my low weight gain. I've gained 10lbs in 6 wks bringing my grand total up to 17lbs in 29wks. YUCK!!!! She told me no more looking at the scale for me b/c I freaked.

Everything else looks good. Aidan's heartrate was 130 and my BP was 110/80. All in all not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews