Friday, January 23, 2009

35 weeks

Okay, first of all - I KNEW about the whole um, swab your butt thing but I had NO clue when I was going to get it. Apparantly it was today. No one even told me! The dr I met with today I was meeting for the first time and of course it was a man. They tell me to strip from the waist down - no big deal. He comes in and is chatting about how he hopes I'm not expecting to give birth on my due date b/c only 10% of women do and I shouldn't have those expectations blah blah (hi, I'm in no rush, thanks.) and then he just goes to town with these two swabs! I had NO clue that was going to happen. But at least it's over and done now right? UGH.

Anyways, all is good. BP was 130/64 and baby is A-ok. He told me I didn't need to come back for another two weeks b/c everything is going so well. Alrighty then.

I guess that's about it.

5 weeks left!!!! (but don't count on it according to this dr whom I will NOT be meeting with again!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews