Friday, January 23, 2009

OPK

3-2-04

Sorry but I can't help it I"m so excited!!!! I just got the positive OPK that I have been WAITING for after being on Clomid!! Now DH and I can go into RE's office and have an IUI done! I'm so excited!! I just might be pg for DH's bday on the 29th afterall!

Keeping my fingers crossed,
Christine
AKA
irish2irish9801



I'm supposed to go in the day after I get the + OPK. But I just paged the dr's asst b/c I may have a problem.

She wanted me to take them in the AM at 10. Well, I did today but the damn test was defective so I couldn't read it. I just took one about 1/2 hr ago and it's + (duh) so now I have to see what she wants me to do. (she hasn't called me back yet, I hope to God she does soon!) I may be going in as early as tomorrow morning!!!

Christine
irish2irish9801
TTC#1, 15months now!
Clomid#1, CD20
+ OPK = IUI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews