Friday, January 23, 2009

IUI 3-3-04

I can't believe it! I called the dr's office and she is scheduling me to come in today for an IUI at 4pm. I'm so excited!!! I know it's only my first one, but I've done the Clomid and the only issue we have with TTC is DH's slow motility so while I'm trying not to get my hopes up for this it's hard not to! (huffing and puffing after that sentence lol)

Ok mommies, send me all of your extra babydust!!!!

Christine (irish2irish9801)
TTC#1, 15months
Clomid#1, CD21
IUI TODAY!


It's Intrauterine Insemination - My RE says this is the best bet for DH and I b/c according to the semen analysis my poor DH has what I have affectionately deemed "slow swimmers" LOL. Basically they aren't getting to my egg in time to fertilize. With the IUI they will take his sperm and deposit it directly into my uterus which takes out the travel time and hopefully will result in a BFP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews