Friday, January 23, 2009

John's reaction

4-28-04

So I was going to be all cute about it when I finally did get my BFP but when it happened this morning I just couldn't do it. I was in shock and didn't think strategically lol. DH was still home, getting ready for work.

So I did the CBE digital test. It said pregnant. I went out into the dining room where DH was putting on his uniform and held it up to his face. He says what does that mean? (Hi, it's digital, it says PREGNANT. WTH do you think it means? lol) I hold it up again and said "it says what it means!" He says "REALLY?" I said "yup!" (of course all of this with tears in my eyes) He threw his arms up in the air and screamed yahooo lol. Then he said "Honey, when is the last time we had sex?" I said "2 days before I O'd." He goes "See, honey, my stuff does work." LMAO!!!!!!!

Just thought I'd share with you guys.

Christine
EDD 1/4/04 (says FF)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews