Saturday, May 31, 2014

Day 31

Self portrait and explain what you liked most about this challenge. 


Okay - here is my self portrait.  Excuse the wind blown appearance.  I took the kiddos to my gf's campsite for the day and we were outside.   That might excuse the extra pink cheeks too - I got a little sun! 


What I liked most.....I liked that this challenge helped me get back into blogging regularly. I liked that it help me think, really think, about myself. It helped me open up - put myself out there.  It helped me let "you" know me. It helped me save even more truths and stories and brought back some memories - both good and bad.  It helped me remember why I started blogging and makes me want to continue.  I need to get off my ass and be more active here. Maybe then I'll start getting more readers. Or maybe, I'll actually publicize my blog!  *gasp*  Maybe that won't make a difference but maybe it will. Maybe someone will think I'm funny as hell and they'll want to read what I have to say.  Maybe not, but whatever, that's cool.  I'm still gonna keep on cracking away at this thing. Hopefully with more regularity and even more of my personality coming through. 

Thanks for making it through with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews