Monday, May 5, 2014

Day 5

Favorite Movies You Never Get Sick of Watching

Oh, see NOW I'll be here all day!   Movies are such a huge thing for me - I love them!!!  I have a lot that will be playing on TV and I automatically have to stop and watch them.  I know I'm going to forget some but I'll do the best that I can.   There's definitely no order on these - just as they pop into my head!

Under the Tuscan Sun
Devil Wears Prada
13 Going on 30
Two Can Play That Game
Something New
The Quiet Man
Sweet Home Alabama
Walking Tall
She's All That
Coyote Ugly
Practical Magic
Twilight Movies - judge away
Save the Last Dance
Someone Like You
The Wedding Planner
Love Actually
Simply Irresistable
The Family Stone
Soul Food
Because I Said So
Shag
Must Love Dogs
Serendipity
In Her Shoes
The Back Up Plan
The Matchmaker
The Wedding Date
The Ugly Truth
Gone in 60 Seconds
Beauty Shop

I could go on and on. I have shelves in my house dedicated to the movies I could watch over and over.  Literally.  Stop on by and check them out anytime!  LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews