Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Day 14

What's on your iPod?

This cracks me up. My iPod is so random and all over the place. If someone ever got their hands on it they'd think I had mental issues. I think the only genre NOT on it is Jazz.   My musical tastes run far and wide.  I've got Usher, Metallica, Megadeath, Blake Shelton, Tracey Chapman, Enya, Andrea Bocelli, Phil Collins, Barry White, Limp Bizkit, Mary J, Shabba, Adele, Adam Ant, Dave Matthews, Alice Deejay, Live - I could go on forever. There is no rhyme or reason to any of it.  I am a huge music fan. Music is my go to. When I'm having a bad day at work, I pop in my earbuds. When I'm in the car, I'm blasting my radio. When I'm cooking, cleaning, entertaining, the music is playing.  Even when we're Glamping we have the outdoor speakers on when we sit around the fire. I've always loved music. 

I also love that I'm passing my love for music on to my kids. Nothing cracks me up more than sitting in a room and hearing Aidan, Ryan or Erynn singing to themselves in another room. Or when they ask me to turn a song up because they love it.  Music is a wonderful thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews