Saturday, May 31, 2014

Day 30

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Hmmmmm. I can honestly say I do not have a favorite. There is no flavor I go running to. I don't buy ice cream a whole lot when I go to the grosh, so it's not something I always have in the house. If i DO buy it I guess I buy Rocky Road. Is that the chocolate with the marshmallow and almonds swirled in?  That's the one I buy.......made by Breyers. 

If we take our kiddos to Dairy Queen I will get either a mini Oreo Blizzard made with vanilla ice cream or a small twist cone dipped in butterscotch. 

If we're out at some little old ice cream joint and they happen to carry it.....I'll get bubblegum. Yup, call me a 12 year old but it happens from time to time. There's just something about it. And yes, when it happens, I'm one of those absolutely disgusting types that saves all of the bubblegum in a napkin off to the side until the very end. Then I chew it for 5.2 seconds, until I realize what it really tastes like - then I spit it out. Because, if you have ever had bubblegum ice cream, you know how foul those little bits of bubblegum really are.   True story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews