Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Days 23-28

A lot to catch up on here.  Mia culpa.  Between the weekend and some personal shit I've got going on I've fallen behind.  I'll make up for it all in one whack

Do you have a hobby?

I really don't think that I do??  Maybe reading?  Or glamping in the summer?  Aside from that I can't really think of anything I'd say that I do with any regularity that would count as a hobby.  Does laundry count?  I do that pretty damn regularly but I think hobby = something you enjoy doing and laundry definitely doesn't fall under that category.   So, no, I guess I don't have a hobby.   Next day please.

Describe your most embarrassing moment.

I think the most embarrassing moment for me probably happened on my wedding day.  John and I are up at the altar with my Maid's of Honor and his Best Men.  The priest is going through the ceremony and we're all up there just jibber jabbering away.  It was a full Catholic ceremony.  At one point John tells me one of his best men tells him he has a wedgie.  I say well, do you???  He says I don't know, I don't think so and does this little butt wiggle.  Yes, we're up in front of the whole church.  I start to lean back to look and then whisper NO, I'm not looking!!   Then I lean over and whisper John says Jim says he has a wedgie!  I told him I'm not gonna look!  We start giggling.  The Priest does the Holy Communion and we're all watching over our shoulder at the people coming up.  Some of them I don't even know.  One chick looks like Tropical Hooker Barbie.  I'm not even joking.  I say to John, who the hell is that?!   He says he THINKS it's his cousin.  He isn't even sure.  I turn to my MOH and I say "his side" all snarky.   Yeah, yeah, I know.  Then I look up and notice the video camera and I whisper to John do you think it can pick up what we're saying??  He says no, but I bet the microphone I'm wearing can!   I immediately go stock still.  Then  I lean over again and tell my MOH what just happened.  For the rest of the ceremony you see us all trying to be so good and so still but we'll erupt into a fit of giggles every now and then because we know everything we said is going to be on the video tape.  That's probably my most embarrassing moment.  I can't think of anything else.  

Describe your location

This one is easy.  I'm at my desk at work.  Here's half of it.  :-)


What's your favorite food?

I don't have just ONE favorite food.  But I'm an easy to please girl.  Stop laughing.  Seriously.  Most people would tell you I'm picky.  And I am - SUPER picky.  I own that 100%.   I know I am.   BUT - I like classic, "normal" foods.   Steak, potatoes, pasta, salad, bread, chicken, burgers, that kind of thing.  I LOVE raw veggies........carrots, broccoli, cukes, tomatoes, green beans, green peppers.  I love to cook.  I don't eat a lot of seafood at all.  I like Haddock and I like calamari.   That's about it.  Just not one for seafood at all.  Not a fan of Mexican either.  The closest I get is making tacos at home.  So, not one favorite food for this girl.  Sorry!

List 3 online friends you've never met in real life but hope to soon

Ohhhhh, good one!!!!   This one will be tough because I've been VERY lucky and I've been able to meet most of the girls that I really really really wanted to from my Mommy board.  Let's see.

1.  LeAnne.  For sure.  We've been talking for years, email almost every.single.day, have so much in common and I've been DYING to meet her.  I feel like I know her already because we do talk so much but it would be SO nice to meet her in person finally.

2. Ronlyn.  I was SO close to making this one happen last week.  She and her husband were in BOSTON and we were slated to meet right by my work but then my personal life hit the proverbial fan and I had to rush home.  I'm devastated.  *THIS* close and then it didn't happen.  I don't know when we'll have the chance again.  Again, we've been talking for years.............gosh, over 13-14 now I think!!  Ronlyn is my dirty book reading soul mate.  When I need another book to read she tells me where to go.  She was there for me in an instant last week and I'll never forget it. 

3.  I can't pick.  There is more than 1 person that fits in this slot so I'm not going to narrow it down.  Yup, I'm taking the easy way out and I'm pleading the 5th!!!  


What's your guilty pleasure?

Ummmmm?  I have no idea?  I honestly can't think of a single thing!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews