Thursday, May 1, 2014

Day 1

Self portrait and 5 random facts about yourself.

(lemme take a selfie is running through my head right now.........I DESPISE that song)

So this is me right this very second.

5 random facts.  I'm going to try and come up with things I've never posted.

1.  I went to my first Red Sox game last year.  Ever.  I've lived in Boston my entire life but I've never gone to a sporting event for any of our teams.  It's shameful honestly.  I am hanging my head right now.  

2.  I don't have a passport.  I'm not proud of this, I've just never needed one.  I've always wanted to travel but the opportunities just haven't presented themselves.  Aside from our honeymoon - but that didn't require a passport.  

3.  I HATE long car rides.  I am an awful road-tripper.  My kids are better than I am.  Our road trip to Maine to see John's college roommate is my absolute maximum.  It's painful.  I wasn't raised in a family that ever did road trips so I think that might be why.  We are raising our kids to be used to them but it's killing me!!

4.  I am obsessed with reading.  I love to read.  I can read a book in one day if we are camping and it's the best thing ever.  (and I'm not talking a mini book.  I'm talking a good 500 pg book.  I'm a fast reader) I will buy new books even though I have a stack 6,7,8 deep on my nightstand.  I'm always looking for something new to read.  I've been known to go on 3 hours of sleep because I couldn't put a book down the night before.  

5.  I don't like wine.  How's that for random?  I've tried so many different kinds, I've tried forcing myself.  I want to be able to go out with my friends for a glass of wine or have a glass of wine by the fire, or when I cook.  I'd love to participate in all of those fabulous "with a glass of wine" cliques you hear/see/read about.  But I just can't do it.  I am a wine failure.  Please forgive me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews