Saturday, May 17, 2014

Day 17

When and why did you start blogging?

I started blogging on January 23, 2009. 

I started blogging because I had been on an MSN message board for YEARS and it was closing down. I had so many posts on that board that were so important to me. Stories of my journey of TTC (trying to conceive) our first son, all the ups and downs, the meds, the procedures, the emotions, the negative pregnancy tests, the tears, FINALLY my positive pregnancy test, how I told John.  Stories of my sister in the hospital after her first seizure. Getting pregnant with Ryan.  Buying (and selling) our first house. Building our house. Etc, etc, etc. just things I didn't want to be gone forever now that MSN was shitting down its message board. So I decided to start a blog where I could copy and paste all of my most important posts and life events. 

That's how my. Log was born. I've tried to be good about blogging. Some days I'm good. Other days I really suck.  But it's here, it's mine and I will keep on trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews