Thursday, May 22, 2014

Day 22

What do you do when you're home all alone?

HA!!   OMG, this is hysterical.  I have 3 kids, what is this alone you speak of??  All alone??  I can't even pee alone!!  The only time I get to pee all alone is at work and even that is suspect.  Sometimes I have coworkers chatting me up in there!!  LOL!!!

Okay, okay, I'm just being fresh.  I totally do get some alone time because my husband is awesome and he will take the kids places every now and then.  Especially when we're camping.  On Fridays I do get about 2 hours to myself after I'm done volunteering / copying and before the kids come home from school.   

So, what do I do in those two hours?  If I don't have a hair appt or a dr appt then it could be any of the following:
laundry
cleaning up the house
checking email, facebook, my Mommy board online
catching up on the DVR - I'm always SO far behind.  I think I have the entire season of Revolution on there right now.  I'm not even joking.
Reading a book.
I'd love to say nap - but that never happens
Grocery shopping

If we're camping and John has taken the kids to the playground or the indoor pool (I can't go for more than 20 min b/c the chemical smell gives me a migraine)
do the dishes from whatever meal is in there
sweep up the floor
pick up anything lying about - I am SUPER OCD about the camper b/c it's limited space and I can't stand anything being out of place.
read

I think that's pretty much it.  I live a very exciting life, can't you see?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews