Sunday, May 18, 2014

Day 18

Where are you happiest?

I am happiest anywhere my family is and we are all together. 

I am happy when we are at home and having a pajama day. If it's a rainy day and we're having a pj day, that's even better. 

I am happy in the summer when we're all at the beach together.  We usually do a trip with a group of friends and it's such a great time. 

I am happy when it's one of our Glamping weekends!  It feels like a mini vacation because we get away from home. If it's nice we're poolside all day, we're relaxing, having fun and spending time together as a family with no other obligations. It's wonderful. 

That's it, that's all I need for me to be truly happy and be at my absolute happiest. To be surrounded by the four loves of my life. There are other things that make me happy, for sure. But my happiest is being with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews