Monday, May 5, 2014

Day 2

So obviously I have some catching up to do.  I am hoping the weekend won't always be a problem but we'll see what happens!!

Favorite Quotes

I have so many!!  I'll try to keep myself in check.  But I'm not making any promises.  I'll only put the ones that actually have WHO they are quoted from.  That will help, for sure.

The most important thing is Family.  - Walt Disney

I am not perfect, but when I look at my children I know that I got something in my life perfectly right.  - Unknown

People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will NEVER forget how you made them feel.  - Maya Angelou

Don't mistake my kindness for weakness.  I am kind to everyone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember about me.  - Al Capone

Being honest might not get you a lot of friends, but it will always get you the right ones.  - John Lennon

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

I really could go on and on but I'll stop there so I don't get too out of control. :-)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews