Thursday, May 29, 2014

Day 29

What is your favorite time of the year and why?

Okay, I just can't narrow it down to one so I'm not going to.

I love Summer because of the glamping, the beach trips......toes in the sand anyone???  The longer days with the kids, the warmer days, the family time, the FUN.  I love wearing flip flops or running around outside in the grass with no shoes on at all.  Water balloon fights in the front yard and not being able to go outside til we're dry.  Sitting on the front porch at night talking.  I love it!!


I love Fall because we're still glamping but add in cooler nights by the campfire, apple picking, baking with the kids kicks back up again because it's not as hot out and I don't mind turning on the oven.  I love seeing the leaves change, I love wearing my boots, jeans, sweaters and cute scarves. I'm not talkin the big keep-you=warm scarves here, I'm talking about the cutsey lemme match my outfit ones.   I love cuddling up under the blankets and snuggling with my babies.  

Then Christmas-time.  The whole season.  And not for the presents.  I love seeing it all through my kids eyes again.  The carols, the lights, the tree, the decorations.  The sentimentality, the traditions, the spirit.  All of it.  It's just so (at the risk of making you gag with the sheer cheesiness of it) magical.  We love driving around to see all the lights.  Beautiful.  

So, there you have it.  My favorite times of the year.  There's no way I could narrow them down but I think you can forgive me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews