Thursday, June 9, 2011

Obsession

I have one. A big one. I'm obsessed with a website called "Pinterest." I may need an intervention.

I just can't HELP it. It's SUCH a great site! I was trying to explain it eloquently to someone.
I said:
"How to explain. It's crack. LOL. It's a website that lets you "pin" all kinds of things you like. Almost like when you are looking at a map and you stick in a pin.........kind of like that I guess. LMK if you want an invite, I'm sure I'm not doing it any justice lol."

Epic Fail. Seriously, worst description ever.

Then my girlfriend put it into perfect context.
She says:
"Okay, better way to describe. Imagine you have a stack of mags and tear out all the pics, recipes, articles you want to return to later. You stick them on your fridge.

OR, imagine all your favorites were arranged neatly in their folders...only you got to see thumbnails of each one instead of having to click on each link."


Yeeeeeesssssssss! That is exactly it! And now I'm obsessed. I am on there every.single.day. I am constantly finding new things that I want to pin. Recipes, pretty pictures, outfits, funny saying, truthful sayings, places I want to travel, I could go on and on and on. It is just such a great website!

Granted, it's a time suck. I fully admit that. But, it's a guilty pleasure and I adore it.


You MUST check it out for yourselves!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah and I still keep forgetting to click the invite you sent me....haha

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews