Monday, June 27, 2011

What the hell is a gay drive by??

Friday night I went to my first ballgame. John got 4 tickets from Steve at CMC to see the Brocton Rox so we went on a double date with Tiff and Jon. We had a great time.

After the game we all came back to our house to hang out and have a couple of drinks. I ended up baking cupcakes......yes.......at 10pm. No, I'm not crazy. My friends wanted my cupcakes and I aim to please.

Mike and Brandon had been at a birthday party and they came home shortly after we did. We were all standing there, just shooting the shit. I'm not even sure how in the world the whole drive by thing came up. Wait, I remember. Jon (not MY John) wondered if there was some kind of secret gay society. Yes, Jon, it's called the closet but we're working on bringing them out.

Poor Jon. Poor poor innocent Jon. Somehow the subject of drive bys came up. (yes, I realize I misspelled it on my Facebook page Friday night. My bad I may have been was definitely under the influence when I posted. My apologies. My brother turns to Jon and says "When we do drive bys we throw skittles at you and say Taste the rainbow, bitches!"

I don't remember the last time I laughed that hard. We were all in tears from laughing. It was definitely a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews